Many systemic challenges are simply too big beyond any organization to tackle. What is often overlooked is a large global pool of creative problem solvers and technical experts who might be complementary to the challenges but not connected by cause or community.
Problem havers like NGOs, creative problem solvers like design sprint practitioners and subject matter experts.
How Might We:
- Create a sense of belonging and common purpose that draws, bonds and sustains this community?
- Measure efficacy of skills and abilities to problem solve?
- Rate by competencies and non-traditional characteristics (growth mindset, diversity and inclusion, etc) to build trust and the right behavior in our community
- Provide equality (be mindful of privilege) from different global perspectives?
- Start with local problem framing and enable the solution to scale globally